Thursday, June 04, 2009

I hard to trust for a thing called LOVE

"Love has heard some lies softly spoken and I have had my heart badly broken." (Please Be Careful With My Heart - Paul Brandt)

"After you broke me down, it's hard to trust that feeling to fall in love again." (Never Love Again - Anthony Hamilton)

and for those, here the replay:

If someone you love hurts you cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

then i replay:

it seems so tired if u always built a bridge for every river u've made. so, i choose to not offer a land for making another river

--

(Black bird - Sarah McLachlan)

Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise

--

i do believe there's a thing called LOVE. but for me, i don't wanna try to give my trust for something called LOVE. i just believe it, but not giving my trust on it. maybe not now.

i'm not closing a chance for another good one. no, i'm not. what i do is try to be more selective for that ONE.

for me, there's no plan comes to my mind about anything to rebuild that feeling with my ex or someone who was hurting me in the past.

In my rule, there's no more began after an ending i've decided. "One chance, one shot, one role, one action, one reaction." Try to take another chance mean that it will bring you to another different reaction. That's all anybody ever got here.

am i wrong or is there any illness that born in my though?


"You don’t realize how much you care about someone until they don’t care about you"
"Love is about keeping your promise gently"
"Love is about carrying, not hurting"
"Love is about to be firm, not swaying with the wind"
"Love is about taking and giving both in balance"
"Love is about to be brave for making any decision"


honestly, i do forgive you and all your mistake you've done before. i do. i swear dear.

--


(My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You)

Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way

And after all this time that you still owe
You're still the good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out
While you can

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you
Down and out
It's where you oughta stay

And after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up
While you can
Whoa, whooa

When you go
Would you even turn to say
"I don't love you
Like I did
Yesterday"

Well come on, come on

When you go
Would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday"

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday

I don't love you
Like I loved you
Yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment